Terms and Conditions
2. We must receive payment in full for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form.
3. Our acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
4. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify do not use this site.
Pricing, Delivery and Discount Codes:
5. The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
All prices quoted are inclusive of UK taxes (VAT) at the current rate (20%) and will be shown on your receipt. You will be billed in UK Pounds and if you purchase from outside the UK, currency fluctuations and payment card charges may make a difference to the amount billed on your payment card.
6. Our delivery charges are set out in our website. You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
Promotional discount codes:
7. We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes (either directly or via third parties) which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
Such codes may only be applied to purchases of full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
Right for you to cancel your contract:
8. You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the day your order is shipped. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. To cancel your contract you must notify us by email email@example.com.
9. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited from your original payment card will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you, in the way detailed above, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
Cancellation by us:
10. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if; we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; we do not deliver to your area; or one or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
11. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email or by telephone, and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery of goods to you:
12. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
13. All orders within the UK are delivered using DHL Express for next (business) day delivery within the UK, and costs £8 and will arrive the following day, if the order is placed before 2PM. It may cost more to deliver to certain postcodes.
14. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
15. If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
16. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
17. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 10 working days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email of the problem within 14 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify us of a problem under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option either: to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or to replace any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
18. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us of under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
19. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
20. We make no promise that materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
22. We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of the courier or DHL.
24. Each and every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the United Kingdom and therefore shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law.
25. The terms of this charter (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
27. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
28. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Events Beyond our Control:
29. We will not be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion, accident or adverse weather conditions.
30. We reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.